Terms of Business
- Advice – the contents of mywindowcleaning.london do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
- Credit card details – Window Cleaning London will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on mywindowcleaning.london
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Window Cleaning London or otherwise used by Window Cleaning London as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- Change of Use – WCL reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Window Cleaning London shall not be liable to you for any of such change or removal and WCL reserves the right to change these Terms of Business at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Links to Third Party Websites – WCL Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any of such sites.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on “AS IT IS and/or AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Window Cleaning London will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Window Cleaning London makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Severance – If any of these Terms of Business should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms of Business shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Indemnity – You agree to indemnify and hold Window Cleaning London and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Window Cleaning London arising out of any breach by you of these Terms of Business or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- Governing Law – These Terms of Business shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of UK and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.